The CARDIOLOGIC EXPLORER (CAE)
The CARDIOLOGIC EXPLORER (CAE) offers a broad, non-invasive and fast diagnosis of the heart potential. In addition to well-known and established procedures, the device also utilizes the methodology of the Cardiogoniometry.
The fast and stress-free detection of myocardial ischemia (in most cases due to coronary stenosis or small vessel disease) offers a valid diagnosis for patients suffering from:
Acute coronary syndrome even without ST-elevation (NSTE-ACS)
Acute as well as non-specific chest pain
Non diagnostic ECG and negative troponin
The following modules are available:
- 12C Rest ECG, including automatic measuring and diagnosis (HES-algorithm)
- CHEST PAIN EXPLORER for easy diagnosis of acute-patients
Our module system for the CARDIOLOGIC EXPLORER is customized to individual requirements. Modules can be combined with each other.
The following combinations are available:
+ Ergometry *
* Existing ECG module necessary.
+ Cardiogoniometry *
* Modules also available separately.
The application of vectorcardiography in cardiologic diagnosis has been complicated and complex, therefore it was used only by a few specialists. The CARDIOLOGIC EXPLORER has extended this diagnostic method considerably. It now offers a fast and easy method to identify ischemia completely stress-free and non-invasive, in just seconds.
Automatic Interpretation and Parameters
All software modules incorporate an automatic analysis and provide the user with a suggested diagnosis. In addition to the automatic interpretation option, the user can perform a manual diagnosis based on the various images and save this within the software.
Range of Service
- ECG and Cardiogoniometry: resolution 22bit, sampling frequency 1116 Hz, 12 channels
- PC-Interface: USB 2.0
- Pacemaker: Display and analysis of pacemaker activities
- Size: 200 x 150 x 55 mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 800g
- Hardware-classification: IIa after attachment IX of 2007/47/EG, L 10
- Software-classification: 2, IEC 62304
System Requirements (Minimal)
- CPU: Intel I3
- RAM: 3 GB
- Graphic: Intel HD
- Display: 15 inch at 1024×768 Pixel resolution
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0
- Operating System: Windows XP
Standard Range of Service
The standard range of service varies according to the software modules chosen.
- Device CARDIOLOGIC EXPLORER
- Installation CD and license-dongle with licenses for the chosen software module(s)
- USB Cable
- 10-pin patient cable (banana plug)
- ECG adhesive electrodes (50 pieces banana plug)
- 5-pin patient cable (button plug)
- CGM adhesive electrodes (50 pieces button plug)
- CGM ruler